Fast Lap Competition Rules
- Any current PCA Member who does not have a PCA Sim Racing assigned class designation (PCA Challenge, PCA Sport, PCA Club, PCA Pro) is eligible to win the computer prize.
- All entries must be pre-registered and have an assigned time to run. More information on registering is here.
- Each participant will have 25 minutes to drive.
- The participant can run as many laps as they want during their session.
- A stopwatch will be used to start and stop each participant’s session.
- At the end of the time, the participant can complete the lap they are on.
- At the end of the session, the participant’s fastest time will be marked down, initialed by the participant, and a PCA Sim Racing representative.
- Participants should leave Station 2 right away so it can be cleaned and prepared for the next participant.
- All participants will use the same car, track, setup, weather, and time settings.
- Settings will be checked before the participant starting their session.
At the time this information is posted, the specifications for the Fast Lap Competition system prize are:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5600X
- Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 3060 ti
- Storage: 500 GB NVMe SSD drive, 1 TB 7200 disk drive
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 (2 x 8 MB)
- Power Supply: EVGA 750W semi-modular
- Cooling: EVGA 240MM AIO water cooling + 2 140MM fans
- Case: Phanteks P300A black
- Monitor: MSI Optix MAG27CQ 27″ curved screen, 2560 x 1440 resolution, 144hz refresh, 1ms response time
- Controller: Thrustmaster TMX force-feedback wheel and pedal set
- Keyboard / Mouse: Logitech wireless