In the News:
Great Results in the Zone Group Challenge Championship!
17 Drivers represented our Zone Group for the Championship
- Zone 3 P2 Overall
- Robert Rattray: P3 Pro Class Overall
- Daniel Florian: P3 Challenge Class Overall
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps Highlights
- Pro Class: Robert Rattray (P6), Jacob Shum (P9)
- Club Class: Sean Murphy (P9), Gary Reiss (P10)
- Sport Class: Lee Binkley (P4)
- Challenge Class: Daniel Florian (P5)
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Highlights
- Pro Class: Rafael Amorim (P3), Robert Rattray (P5), Jacob Shum (P6)
- Club Class: Sean Murphy (Qualified P2, did not start due to technical issues), Gary Reiss (P10)
- Challenge Class: Daniel Florian (P3)
Season 6 Preludes
Prelude event on Sunday nights. (90 minutes practice starting at 8pm, with group track walk at 8:30pm)
Vehicles & Setups
- For the Season 6 Zone Group preludes we will race two cars – the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and the Ruf RT 12R Track
- Open Setups.
- No pit-stop needed for the 30-minute FEATURE race
- ONE fast repair
- On Sunday nights, the session opens at 8 PM (EDT or EST)
- Practice: 90 minutes
- Qualifying: 10 minutes or 3 laps (unless otherwise stated)
- 2x Heat Race: 10 minutes
- Warm-up: 3 minutes
- Feature Race: 30 minutes
||Road America (Full Course)
||Watkins Glen (Boot)
||Long Beach (Street Circuit)
||Brands Hatch (Grand Prix)
||Mid-Ohio (Full Course)
||CTMP Mosport (Full Course)
||Road Atlanta (Full Course)
||Imola (Grand Prix)
The 2021 Zone Event (points counted for best 6 events, one drop) will advance drivers to the 2021 Zone Challenge Championship in April 2021.
2021 S1 Zone Event points standing (final)
2020 Zone Event points standing (final)
Note: 2020 Zone Event will not advance drivers to the 2021 Zone Challenge. The 2021 Zone Event (starting January 2021) will advance drivers to the 2021 Zone Challenge.
- THERE WILL BE NO RACE CONTROL. Please conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Refer to PCA Sim Racing Rules & Reference Guidelines (overtaking/blocking/etc).
- ROLLING start. Pole sitter control pace until the green flag is waved.
- Orange zone is in effect (drive-thru penalty – self-police), or 30 sec time penalty at end of the race.
- Incident points – drive-thru penalty at 16x, then every 5x.
- Deliberately crashing into another driver or forcing them off-track will not be tolerated.
- Any protests from drivers who think they have been the victim of poor driving must be brought to the attention of the admins immediately after the event, citing lap number and driver involved. The incident will then be reviewed, and this may result in action being taken.
- Avoidable contact that damages another car and results in either lost pace or pitstops will incur a “Pitlane Start” penalty on the next race (driver may qualify and grid, and serve drive-thru penalty during race start).
- A driver that had consistently has incidents and start from the pits penalties may be asked to sit out future races.
- If incidents continue, the driver will be banned for the remainder of the season.
- Drivers that are banned for repeated poor driving standards will need to demonstrate an improvement in an open practice session before being allowed to take part in any future races.
- As Admins may be participating in races; should an incident involve an admin then the accused driver may nominate 2 other drivers to review the race incident and determine the action that will be taken.
- All decisions by the admins are final.