Event 4 Watkins Glen June 16th
Event 5 Road America July 28th
Event 6 CTMP (Mosport) August 25th
Event 7 Road Atlanta September 22nd
PCA Pro GT3 Cup Series brings the Pro racing worlds together!
PCA Sim Racing is pleased to announce the 2022 PCA Pro GT3 Cup Series sponsored by Porsche. The new invitational sim racing series brings together the top PCA Pro class drivers and the top professional team drivers in Porsche GT3 Cup North America racing to compete in a seven-event series on the iRacing simulation platform.
- Specifically invited PCA Sim Racing Pro Class drivers
- Porsche GT3 Cup North America team drivers
- Specifically invited celebrity drivers
There will be two classes competing in the series. All drivers must compete in one or the other class, but not both.
- All members of current and past PCCNA Porsche Carrera Cup North America team drivers, Porsche Junior drivers, Porsche eSport drivers, Porsche development drivers, and celebrity drivers are eligible.
PCA Pro Group
- PCA Pro drivers must be current members of the Porsche Club of America and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The top 3 drivers from PCA Sim Racing National Pro Class in Series 1 through 5 will qualify for the 2022 Series
- The top 10 drivers from PCA Sim Racing National Pro Class in Series 6 and 7 qualify for the 2022 Series
- The top 10 drivers from PCA Sim Racing National Pro Class in Series 8 qualify for the remainder of the 2022 Series
PCA Pro GT3 Cup Racing will offer events that are as close to the actual events as iRacing can provide. This is important for two reasons. First, teams will be using our events to practice for our actual races. Secondly, we want to offer the most successful PCA Sim Racing Pros the opportunity to race in a no-limits series. Not everyone in PCA Pro Class can join. You have to earn your way into these racing events.
Our format is:
- The session opens at 8 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific
- Open track: 30 minutes
- Qualifying: 35 minutes open qualifying session
- Race 1: grid by qualifying time
- Race 2: Grid by the finish of race 1
Weekly Extended Practice Sessions
Practice sessions will be held every Thursday evening for 4 hours starting at 8 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific
We will be using the latest addition to the iRacing Porsche stable, the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992) with open setups.